Serve up meals packed full of flavor, nutrition and freshness by planting your own vegetable garden this year.
Nothing adds more enjoyment to your meals than fresh heirloom tomatoes, hand-picked corn on the cob or green beans. With proper planning your garden can provide your table with a new crop of tasty delights each week.
Boyert’s offers an extensive selection of vegetables and herbs to fill up every inch of space in your garden and table. Whether you’re looking for tomatoes for salads, slicing, paste or canning – we carry more than 100 types. Pepper lovers will thrill at the choice of varieties we offer (45+ types of sweet and 35+ types of hot), and lettuce lovers will be pleased at the wide range of plants from which they can choose.
Stroll through our vegetable area and talk with our gardening staff. They’ll be happy to make suggestions, point out some unusual plants, or direct you to your favorites. Broaden your family’s menu selections, and discover a few new favorites by choosing several plants you’ve never tried before.
4” pots – $3.79 or 3/$10.99
- Basil – Italian Large Leaf, African Blue, Amethyst, Genovese, Lemon, Sweet Obession
- Chamomile – German
- Chives – Regular, Garlic
- Cilantro – Delfino, Cruiser
- Dill – Bouquet, Fernleaf
- Fennel – Bronze, Sweet,
- Galium – Sweet Woodruff
- Lavender – English, French Green, Munstead
- Lemon Balm
- Marigold – Lemon Gem, Sweet
- Majoram – Sweet, Golden
- Mint – Kentucky Colonel Spearmint, Orange Mint, Mojito Mint, Chocolate Mint, Blue Balsam Peppermint, Basil Mint, Apple Mint
- Nasturtium – Alaska, Whirlybird Mix
- Oregano – Green, Hot n’ Spicy, Golden, Italian
- Parsley – Italian, Curled
- Rosemary – Tuscan Blue, Salem, Creeping
- Sage – Berggarten, Tri-Color, Pineapple, Purple
- Tarrago – French
- Thyme – English, Pink Chintz Creeping, White Creeping, Lime, Red Mother, Orange Balsam, Silver, Variegated Lemon, Woolly, Wedgewood
COLD CROP VEGETABLES
Full Flat (24, 36 or 48 plants) – $18.99
Pack (2, 3 or 4 plants) – $1.99
Strawberry flats – $29.99 or $1.99 ea.
•Beets – Detroit Dr Red, Rainbow Mix
•Broccoli – Destiny, Durapak, Premier
•Brussel Sprouts – Jade Cross AAS
•Cabbage – Copenhagen Mkt, Danish Ballhead, Golden Acre, Late Flat Dutch, Ruby Perfection, Savory Ace AAS, Stonehead AAS
•Cauliflower – Snow Crown
•Kale – Blue Scotch Bates, Lactinato, Premier
•Kohlrabi – Purple Spelendor, Winner
•Lettuce – Black Seeded Simpson, Burpee Gourmet Blend, Buttercrunch AAS, Great Lakes Head AAS, Romaine Paris Island, Red Oak Leaf, Salad Bowl Mix AAS, Salad Bowl Red
•Onion – Alisa Craig Exhibition, Candy, Cipollini (Borettana), Green Banner Brunching, Red Carpet, Walla Walla, White Sweet Spanish
•Peas – Sugar Ann
•Spinach – Green Beret
•Swiss Chard – Bright Lights