A final winter prep before the snow flies makes for easier spring clean-up.
- Final fall clean up!
- Bring in garden hoses and drain outdoor faucets.
- Clean and store garden tools.
- Finish planting spring blooming bulbs.
- Remove fallen leaves from your lawn and gutters.
- Decorate window boxes for the holidays before the soil freezes.
- Prepare a planting hole now for your live Christmas tree. Store soil in a wheel barrel in the garage so it’s not frozen when it’s time to plant the tree.
- Protect roses from cold winter winds by laying a 10-12” mound of mulch or compost at the base, for extra protection wrap with burlap or cover with a vented frost guard.
- WiltStop spray seals in moisture to protect shrubs from winter burn, and extends the life of cut live greens.
- Wash dust from your houseplants. Let them rest during the winter months … don’t overwater and reduce or stop fertilizing them.
Click here to see our November/December sales and events!
Share with your Friends!